Every one loves aloo ka Parantha and a lot of us enjoy Gobi ka Paratha. But this aaloo gobhi ka parantha is also very tasty. My kids just love them . you can also make it with left over aaloo gobhi ki sabji. …….….just mash and stuff and I assure you you will love them……………………
- 2 cups Whole wheat flour
- 1 tsp Oil
- Salt to taste
- Aaloo gobhi ki sabji 2 cups
- Salt a little
- Green chillies 2 finely chopped
- Fresh coriander 2 tsp
- Ghee or a\oil for frying
- Combine aatta, oil and salt and knead into a soft, smooth dough using enough water.
- Divide the dough into 5 equal portions. Keep aside. Mash the sabji and add some salt, green chilli, coriander.
- divide the stuffing into 5 equal portions. Keep aside.
- Roll out one portion of the dough into a circle 3″ diameter using whole wheat flour.
- Place one portion of the aloo gobi stuffing in the centre of the circle. Bring together all the sides in the centre and seal tightly.
- Roll out again into a circle of 6″ diameter using whole wheat flour.
- Cook on a hot tava (griddle), using a little oil, until both sides are golden brown.
- Repeat with the remaining dough and stuffing to make 4 more parathas.
- Serve hot.