Burrito is a Mexican dish which can be very easily made to suit our Indian flavor
and taste. It is a complete meal, very delicious and satisfying..
- Tortilla 4
- Beans 2 cups (any beans soaked and cooked)
- Onion 1 chopped finely chopped
- Bell pepper 1 finely chopped (any color)
- chilly powder ½ tsp
- Coriander powder ½ tsp
- Garam masala ½ tsp
- Tomato 1 finely copped
- Salsa 3 tbsp
- Cheese as needed
- Cilantro(coriander ) 2 tsp
- Green Chilies 2-3 Oil 1 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Heat oil in a pan. Add onion, pepper and shallow fry for 1 min. add the cooked beans with little water.
- Add all the spices according to your taste. Add salt. Let it cook for 2 minutes.
- Add salsa and cheese to this and mix everything. Switch off after everything blends well.
- Take a flour tortilla and heat it on a griddle.
- Place the filling in the middle and garnish with some fresh chopped tomatoes, green chillies and cilantro.
- Fold it and serve.