A quick breakfast/brunch or lunch box recipe that can be prepared in 10 minutes.
- Bread slices 4
- Grated cheese cube (about 2 tbsps)
- Green chilies 2 finely chopped
- Green or red bell pepper 1 finely chopped
- Onion 1 finely chopped
- Chopped coriander leaves 2 tbsps
- Pinch of salt
- Pepper pwd 1/4 tsp
- Cut all the veggies and add to the grated cheese and mix lightly.
- Take a slice of brown bread or whole wheat bread, spread 2 tbsps of the prepared filling and sprinkle some cheese on top.
- now cover with another slice.
- Grill in a grill maker.
- Serve hot.