- Bananas 4
- Sugar 1/2 cup (as per the taste)
- Cream 2 cups
- 1-2 tsp vanilla essence
- Milk 3 cups
- Some mixed fruits 2 cups
- Corn flour 1 tbsp
- Some cherries (halved)
- Mix all the fruits with cherries and banana slices in a bowl.
- Cover up it with a plastic wrapper and put inside the refrigerator.
- Boil the milk and add some sugar as per taste.
- Mix the corn flour with the 1/2 cup cold milk.
- Add this cold milk with the hot milk once you turn off the heat.
- Now add up the vanilla extract to the sauce and keep it to cool down.
- With the help of an electric hand blender whip cream to soften the peaks.
- Slot in the whisked cream into the cold custard sauce in a folded manner.
- While pouring the mixture on top of fruit bowl, fold it extremely cautiously. serve chilled.