I wanted to make a delicious chocolate cake for my kids so when I saw this chocolate cake recipe in a recipe book, I immediately decided to try that and it came out so soft and delicious. So I am sharing this with all of you……………..
- Refined Flour 2.5 cups
- Powdered Sugar 1.5 cups
- Yogurt 2 cups
- Cocoa Powder 1/2 cup
- Refined Oil 1/2 cup
- Vanilla Essence 2 tsp
- Baking Powder 2 tsp
- Baking Soda 1 tsp
- Salt a pinch
- Milk 6 tbsp
- Preheat oven to 180 degree C .
- Add sugar and yogurt in a bowl and whisk well.
- Now add baking powder and baking soda and mix well and then keep aside for 5 minutes .
- In a separate bowl, mix refined flour, salt and cocoa powder and sift twice.
- Mix oil and vanilla essence in sugar and yogurt mixture and mix well.
- Now gradually add maida mixture. (Add 2 tbsp at a time)
- You may add a few tsp of milk in the mixture, if it becomes too thick.
- Pour this mixture in a cake tin and bake for 45-50 minutes, or check if a tooth pick inserted comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and unmould. Cut into pieces and serve.