Garlic chives chutney is a very good, refreshing chutney with fresh garlic flavor. You can serve this chutney with any grilled or tandoori snack or fried snacks. Its shelf life is good, tastes best for 4-5 days in the refrigerator.
- 1 cup chopped chives with the garlic buds
- ½ cup chopped coriander leaves
- 2 green chilies, chopped
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp chaat masala powder
- ½ tsp roasted cumin powder
- black salt to taste
- Blend all the above ingredients till smooth in a blender or chutney grinder.
- Add very little water while blending.