kids don’t like gheeya, but in this form they will just love it. My kids just love it…………
- 2 cups Wheat flour
- 1 cup grated Gheeya(Bottle gourd)
- 1 tsp grated garlic
- 1 tsp green chili finely chopped
- 1 tbsp coriander leaves
- 1 tsp Besan
- 1 tbsp. oil
- Salt to taste
- 1/4 tsp. chili powder
- Oil / butter to shallow fry
- wash, peel and grate gheeya.
- Now mix all ingredients- flour, garlic gheeya, chili,coriander leaves,besan , salt, chili powder, cumin seeds and 1 tbsp. oil .
- Add enough water to make a dough of rolling consistency.
- Cover it and keep aside for 30 minutes.
- Then make small balls and roll them like paranthas.
- Put the parantha on the tawa (Griddle) and make like you make any parantha.
- Serve hot with home-made butter, curd or chutney of your choice