- Cauliflower 1 (cut into florets)
- Turmeric Powder 1/2 tsp
- Red Chilly Powder 2 tsp
- Kitchen King masala 1 tsp
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tsp
- Rice Flour (or corn flour) 2 tbsp
- Oil for deep frying
- Salt to taste
- Cut the cauliflower into florets. Put it in hot salted water for about 5 minutes.
- Drain the florets and take it in a mixing bowl.
- Add required salt, chilly powder, turmeric powder, ginger garlic paste, kitchen king masala and rice flour.
- Mix well so that all the florets are coated well. The moisture in the florets will help the spices to stick to it.
- Heat oil in a kadai for deep frying. Drop a few florets and deep fry till golden brown and crispy.
- Drain the excess oil in a kitchen towel. Fry the rest of the florets in batches.
- serve hot with any chutney.