Makhanwala Paneer is a very buttery and a melt in mouth recipe, without using onion and garlic………………
- 250 gms Paneer
- 100 gms Fresh Cream
- 3 tbsp Tomato Puree
- 3 tbsp Butter
- 2 tbsp dried Fenugreek Leaves
- 1/2 tsp Red chilli Powder
- 1/2 tsp Garam Masala Powder
- 2-3 Green chilli
- Salt to taste
- Melt the butter in a pan, add slit green chillies, tomato puree, kasuri methi, salt, red chilli powder and simmer for 4-5 minutes. Add garam masala powder and cook further for 1 minute.
- Add the paneer pieces and cook for a minute. Add cream cook for another min.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander.