Mango raita is a sweet raita made with fresh and sweet mangoes and spiced with roasted cumin powder and black pepper . One of my friend told me the recipe… and as we all love mangoes, i tried it………… It was good. i liked it……………..
- chilled yogurt 2 cup
- fresh sweet mangoes 1 cup finelly chopped
- cumin powder 1 tsp
- red chili powder/ black pepper a pinch
- a pinch of black salt or rock salt
- sugar as required
- a few coriander or mint leaves
- Whisk the yogurt till smooth.
- Season with the spice powders, salt and and sugar.
- Stir till sugar is dissolved. Add the mangoes.
- Stir and pour the raita in serving bowls and garnish with the mango and coriander or mint leaves.
- Serve chilled.