- Sweet Corn 2 cups
- Fenugreek Leaves, tightly packed 1/2 cup
- Onion 1
- Chickpea Flour (Besan) 3 – 4 tbsp
- Rice Flour 2 tbsp
- Green Chillies 5
- Garam Masala 1/2 tsp
- Amchur Powder 1/2 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Oil for deep frying
- Wash the fenugreek leaves and chop them roughly or finely. Keep it aside.
- Grind the sweet corn kernels and green chillies into a course paste.
- Add the chopped onion, salt, amchur powder, rice flour, besan, chopped leaves and garam masala to the ground corn and combine everything.
- Heat oil in a pan for deep frying.
- Take a small portion of the corn mixture and slowly drop into the hot oil.
- Deep fry until crisp and golden brown.
- Drain them on paper napkins to remove excess oil.
- Serve hot.