The famous Mughlai cuisine is developed in the royal kitchens of Mughal Emperors of Indian sub continent. Mughlai food is famous for its rich and creamy sauces , which are exclusively made with nuts, cream, flavorful and exotic spices.
- Potato 1 medium
- Cauliflower 1 cup
- French beans and carrot 1 cup
- Green peas 1 cup
- Capsicum 1 cup
- Yoghurt 100 ml
- Cashews 1/2 cup
- Garam masala 1 tsp
- Shahi jeera 1 tsp
- Ginger paste 1/2 tsp
- Garlic paste 1/2 tsp
- Ghee 2 tbsp
- Turmeric 1/2 tsp
- Salt 1 tsp
- Coriander powder 1 tsp
- Chili powder 1/2 tsp
- Rose water 1 tsp
- Wash and chop all the vegetables in same size pieces.
- Heat oil in a pan and deep fry all the vegetables till allmost done. Boil peas.
- Soak cashews in lukewarm water for 20 minutes and grind to make a fine paste.
- Take 2 tbsp ghee in a pan then add shah jeera.
- When it start crackling add slit green chilies, ginger and garlic paste, saute for few seconds. Add garam masala.
- Now switch off the flame and add turmeric (avoid adding turmeric ,if you want a white colour gravy.), chili powder and coriander powder.
- Add beaten yoghurt and switch on the flame. saute for a minute, keep stirring.
- Now add cashew paste and a cup of water, when it start boiling add fried vegetables and salt.
- Let it cook on low flame till oil start showing from the sides and top
- Add rose water and serve hot.