- 3 cups Water
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 4 tbsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Cumin Powder (optional)
- 1/2 tsp Black Salt
- A pinch Black Pepper Powder (optional)
- A few Ice Cubes
- Mint leaves for garnish
- Take two cups of water in a bowl.
- Add the lemon juice, sugar, black salt, cumin powder and pepper powder.
- Mix well till the sugar dissolves.
- Adjust the sugar and black salt as per your taste.
- Pour the shikanji into glasses.
- Add ice cubes and garnish with mint leaves.
- Serve immediately.
- o You can also chill the shikanji in the refrigerator.