This typical Paneer dish can be found in menu at most of the restaurant serving Indian food . The soft and mouth melting curry with delicate flavors and subtle spices makes it a hit with all those who love paneer.
- 250 Gm Paneer, cut into cubes
- 1 cup Milk
- 2 tsp butter
- 1 tsp maida
- ½ Cup Fresh Cream
- Salt, as per taste
- 1 tsp Black pepper
- 2 onions
- 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 2 dried red chillies
- Make smooth paste of onion, ginger and dried red chilly. Keep aside.
- Heat Butter in pan, add maida and saute on low flame till the good aroma starts coming the colour should not change.
- Now add milk. mix well and cook till a thick sauce is ready. there should be no lumps in it. This is white sauce.Add salt, pepper powder.
- Heat oil in a pan, add the onion-ginger-garlic-chilli paste.saute it on low flame till it gets pink and translucent.
Mix in Paneer Cubes, white sauce, cream and simmer for 2 minutes.
Serve hot with Garlic Naan!!!