- Cottage Cheese 200 grams
- Onions grated 2 medium
- Ginger paste 1 tbsp
- Garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Fresh cream 4 tbsp
- Kitchen King masala 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder 1/2 tbsp
- Black pepper powder 1 tsp
- Pure ghee 1 tbsp
- Oil 4 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Cut paneer into rectangular pieces. Heat two tablespoons of oil in a pan.
- Add grated onions and sauté for two to three minutes and then add gingerand garlic paste. You can sprinkle a little water if required.
- Add red chilli powder and the remaining turmeric powder. Stir-fry on medium heat for 1 min.
- Add paneer, Kitchen king masala and salt, cover and cook for five to seven minutes.
- Add fresh cream , cook for 10 sec on low flame and turn off the gas.
- Serve hot with naan, roti or parantha.