Total Preparation Time 15 minutes
Total Cooking Time 30 minutes
Think of Paneer!! Your mouth gets full of water. paneer paratha – one of the many popular paratha varieties from punjab. paneer paratha is an all time favorite at homes and is served in most restaurants as well as punjabi dhabas (road side eateries).
parathas are popular breakfast recipes in punjabi homes and there are varieties of parathas made for breakfast like methi paratha, aloo paratha, gobi paratha, onion paratha and mooli paratha
use fresh paneer to make paneer parathas. the paneer retains its freshness and softness even when cooked.The best way to have paneer paratha is with some curd or homemade white butter. you can also have paneer paratha with some punjabi mango pickle.It’s a delicious and awesome Indian dish.
- Grated Paneer 2 cup
- Finely Chopped Coriander Leaves 1 tbsp
- Chopped Onion 1
- Chopped Green Chilies 5
- Whole Meal Flour 3 cup
- Ghee 2 tbsp
- Salt 1/2 tbsp
- Ghee for Shallow Frying
- Mix paneer, chopped onion, chopped green chilies, and coriander leaves, salt in a bowl and prepare stuffing.
- Now clean the flour and ghee to it.
- Make dough by adding water to it.
- Make 10- 12 balls from dough.
- Take 1 ball and give it a disc shape.
- Put the stuffing in the center of it.
- Collect the edges of the paranthe to adjust the mixture.
- Again make a roll of it, and give it a disc shape smoothly.
- Preheat the griddle, put the paranthe on it.
- Apply ghee to its edges. Cook for about 1-2 minutes. Flip it. Again apply ghee to it.
- Cook until the color changes to light golden brown on both sides.
- Now Paneer Paranthe is prepared.
- Serve it with Chutney, pickle or curd.
- Add adequate amount of water to make dough. Keep in mind that the dough should not be sticky. It has to be soft.
- Keep the dough covered, so that Parathe would be soft and crispy instead of stiff.