Tamatar ki Sabzi is an easy-to-prepare and mouth-watering delicacy. My grandmother used to make it for my grandfather. so I learnt how to prepare Sweet n Sour Tomato Chutney by following her easy recipe.
• 3 Tomatoes (finely chopped)
• 2 Green Chilies (chopped)
• 2 tsp Green Coriander with stems (chopped)
• Few Curry Leaves
• 1 tbsp Oil
• ¼ tsp Mustard Seeds
• ½ tsp Red Chili Powder
• ½ tsp Coriander Powder
• ¼ tsp Turmeric Powder
• ¼ tsp Black Salt
• ½ tsp Sugar
• Salt (to taste)
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Add mustard seeds and let them splutter.
- Add curry leaves, green chilies and tomatoes. Stir them for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add red chili powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder, black salt, sugar and salt. Mix well. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve with any kind of parantha.