- Dalia 1 cup
- Onion 1 medium sized, finely chopped
- Ginger 1 inch, chopped
- Green chilies 1 or 2, finely chopped
- Tomato 1 medium sized, finely chopped
- Chopped carrots, potatoes, she,lled green peas 2 cups
- Water 4 cups
- Cumin 1 tsp
- Oil or ghee 1 tbsp
- Salt as required
- Heat oil or ghee in a pressure cooker.Splutter the cumin first in the hot oil.
- Add chopped onions and saute till they become transparent.Now add chopped ginger, green chilies and saute for some seconds
- Add tomato and saute for 1 minute.Now add all the veggies and saute for 2 minutes.
- Keep stirring.Rinse the dalia and add to the veggies.
- Stir for 3-4 minutes.
- Add 4 cups water and salt. Stir and pressure cook for 2-3 whistles till the dalia is cooked well.
- Garnish vegetable dalia with coriander leaves and serve hot or warm.